PRE-MADE TERRARIUMS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR COLLECTION FROM BRISTOL AT THIS TIME
Introducing the dome terrarium! This beautiful, large biome features a blooming growth of flora at its centre, supported by dragon stone and surrounded by vivid cushion moss. The glassware itself is handblown and made from recycled materials, while the contents are supported by a considered layering system of gravel, activated charcoal, sphagnum moss and aquarium soil - each of which have their own role in creating a self-sustaining ecosystem inside the domed environment.
The pictures given are samples, meaning the terrarium we shall create for you will be similar but not exactly like the images shown.
Some examples of the plants you might find inside one of these terrariums:
- Pilea Moon Valley
- Asplenium Antiquum
- Vrisea Fenestralis
- Base stones (for drainage)
- Activated charcoal (toxin reduction)
- Sphagnum moss (moisture retention)
- White and black sand layers (decoration and filtration)
- High quality aquarium soil (For nutrition and plant growth)
H40cm x W20cm x D19cm
* Our terrariums come with personalised care instructions, so you know exactly how to keep the ecosystem healthy.
* Although our terrariums are always put through at least a two week incubation period to ensure plants / mosses are settled and acclimatised, plants + positioning may alter slightly from photos at the time of receipt, but don't worry - we always make sure they look intricate and natural.
* If any of the plants die within 3 weeks of purchase, we will send you replacement plants in the post for free (Which may not be the exact same as the originals) providing all instructions have been followed.